A new week begins today. Yes, I know it’s Tuesday, but that’s when the work week starts at the gallery!
So, what’s on schedule for the week?
- Wrapping up on dialing the new IPF8300 in on colors!
- Several collage canvas pieces for a client’s upcoming wedding.
- Really sorting the North Rim images out today.
- Ordering in rolls of gloss for the new 8300.
- Returning calls to all the customers I missed last week.
- Compressing the HDR workflow video.
- Prepping for this weekend’s Photoshop for Digital Photographer’s class.
- Post processing North Rim shots if I have time.
It’ll be a busy day. Whenever you return from being away for a few days, isn’t it always busy? Yeah it is! And I do like busy!