Ah yes, yesterday lacked any type of posting. The morning found me working on price lists, reviewing papers, sending off tax information, and a few other totally boring activities. I guess this is the next phase (for this week at least).
So, what’s in store for the gallery? What do I need to do?
- Create print price lists. The lists are not small. There’s a lot of types of paper out there you know!
- Design some new poster layouts for some of my work.
- Create several more sets of cards clients have requested. Sadira’s Halloween cards are done!
- Contact my rep for credit card processing.
- Set up yet another bank account.
- Set up a meeting with my future accountant (how’s Thursday sound?).
I bet you’re wondering, what’s up with the poster layouts? Well, I’ll fill you in.
I’ll be setting up a new template for larger format posters this week. What I took away from our huge launch this weekend was that people really like my prints, but not necssarily always framed prints. My small 5×7 matted prints went like crazy. I’m thinking some 11×17 and 13×19 poster prints might be nice as well.
They’re also cheaper because I don’t have to deal with the full matting and framing!
I also need to have more copies of some popular prints on hand. Several Granite Dells prints flew out, and I’m currently out of them. I need to make more of the popular prints to have ready. Sunday morning I had to say 3 times, “Sorry, we sold out of that one last night, but I can make another this week.”
Way to market Rich! Don’t have what the customer wants on hand! Oooooh, the sarcasim!
So, there’s where I’m at. As I develop some new setups I’ll share them here, and I’ll share how they were created (ie. some Photoshop talk finally).