It’s been a little over a month since I last posted. Here I’ve had the best of intentions regarding this blog. I have wanted to post regular updates again, talk about working from the road, etc. But instead neglect continues. Why?
- From May through August I was pretty miserable, and didn’t even realize it. Tons of pain. Bottom line, eating anything hurt. Then discovering my Gallbladder wasn’t playing nice and needed to be ushered out was a bit of a mental hit.
- Basically July & August counted as “medical months” for me. I wasn’t seeking out new clients. I was feeling pretty crummy and just wanted to get my surgery done.
- After my surgery I was an incoherent wreck for over a week. I’m a lightweight when it comes to medication, and those pain killers they gave me made me a total zombie. Apparently a funny zombie at moments, so Jodi had a few laughs watching me.
- Finally after coming out of the pain killer haze I realized I needed to get moving on potential clients. I wasn’t supposed to be down for months, only weeks.
- Web work, conference calls, content generation for new clients. That’s what’s been on the agenda over the past few weeks. Oh yeah, and a stack of medical bills (yes I have insurance) that is looking pretty ominous. Didn’t realize my insurance company does not pay for any pathology at all….
So, there’s all of my excuses for not blogging. In total, I find them to be acceptable excuses, and I hope you’ll agree with me. Sick, tired, tired of being sick, and then slamming into busy mode. Whew!
Fortunately I have kept a little online presence thanks to Instagram. It doesn’t take much thought to snap a quick picture and say a little something. Or putting a quick video together on my IPhone for that matter.
So…..If you wonder whether or not I’m still alive at times, check my Instagram Feed. And I’ll still make an effort to post more here. Now that I’m feeling MUCH better I might blog again. 😉