Rolling through Kansas today I saw a lot of interesting stuff. No seriously, stop laughing. There’s a lot to see.
- Fields to the left and right of me.
- Multiple trains off to the left of Route 54. Trains coming toward me, trains going away, and trains racing me.
- Giant Silos that towns are built near.
- A few burned out towns…..with silos.
- Odd gas stations.
- Silos (oh, I said that already).
- Tractor Trailer Trucks exceeding the speed limit and passing in no passing zones.
The wind was brutal again today. The Airstream tows well, but there were a few moments……trying moments. But in the end it all worked out.
At one of my stops for gas I came across a very interesting sight. A yellow banner on the roadside advertising a new RV park. The park was behind the gas station I was at. Not really much of a park, but hey you could overnight there. And looking at the park I found a vintage Airstream. And there’s something really unique about it, and very different compared to the other rigs at the location. Let’s see if you can figure out what it is………