This past weekend’s photo shoot with Jantina had a larger purpose in mind beyond getting some nice photos of one of my business partners. In reality, I was trying out a new lighting assistant and deciding weather or not to offer some limited time portrait sessions. After going over the images, deciding how I felt about Elliot’s assistance, etc, I have in fact decided to run a special on portraits over the next few weeks.
So, what am I offering?
$50 Half hour shoots and $100 full hour shoots
Here’s what’s included:
- Either 30 or 60 minutes of shoot time.
- Any locations in the downtown Prescott area, or if you’d like and we can arrange ahead of time the Granite Dells as well.
- Indoor studio location with a crisp white background, black background, or a neutral gray background.
- A disk of your final images, and all selections that I’ve selected. The “clunkers” will get deleted of course.
- 5 Edited photos for the 30 minute shoot, 10 edited photos from the one hour shoot. These edits will also be on your disk of final images
- 1 8×10 or 8×12 glossy of your choice.
There you have it. Providing clients the disk allows you to print anywhere you’d like. Doesn’t just have to be with me. After all, holding your images hostage after a shoot isn’t a super deal. If you’re looking to create more prints after the shoot you are still welcome to print with me at 25% off my regular photo paper print pricing. That means all glossies, matte, and satin prints will be 25% off my regular print price. Normally, an 8×10 glossy will run you $6.40. As a portrait client during this special each 8×10 will only be $4.80.
After Christmas passes this limited time offer will be over. Then I will begin pricing competitively with other portrait photographers in the Northern Arizona region. And yes, this is the official announcement to say that I will be adding portrait work to the list of services for clients. Of course, I do prefer on location shoots. Being a landscape junkie means I’d rather be shooting outside. 🙂
Currently I have openings on the following dates:
11/20, 11/22, 11/23, 11/28, 11/29, 12/3, 12/4, 12/6, 12/11, & 12/12. If time becomes available closer to Christmas I’ll post an update.
For more information and to schedule a session feel free to call the Ian Russell gallery at 928-445-7009 Tuesday – Sunday.