Things are getting fast and furious regarding upcoming workshops. After a few inquiries I’ve decided to add another Vulture Mine / HDR Workflow Workshop, and I’m announcing that one here first! It will be added to my main site shortly, but folks can sign up here early if they want.
I figured I’d better put my current schedule up here now for my own reference and for upcoming clients to get an idea of what’s going on with workshops and “one on one” training. So, here it is:
- Vulture Mine / HDR Workflow #1: This workshop still has 2 openings currently. The dates are March 6th and 7th. For full details on the workshop click here.
- Vulture Mine / HDR Workflow #2: Exactly the same workshop and structure as Number 1, but taking place on April 3rd and 4th, by request. We’ve already got one client signed up, so that leaves 4 more slots open. You can sign up here immediately if you like, and I’ll be adding a sign up on the main site shortly:
- White Pocket Test Trip: Special Guest(s) to be announced after the trip. 3/26 – 3/28. It should be quite a good time, and I’ll be trying out the actual workshop on the special guest(s). Tune in for that one!
- 42 Hours in White Pocket: This workshop is scheduled for April 23rd through the 25th, and spaces are still open. To learn more click here.
- The rest of the schedule: The way things are working up right now, weekends are filling up quickly. For folks interested in one on one training or their own customized workshops it looks like I’m free on the following dates. 3/13 – 3/15, 3/20-3/22, & 4/10-4/12. So, in the next 2 months, four open weekends for the time being. If you’re interested in any of the workshops, your own one on one session, or anything else, please contact me or leave a comment on this post! 🙂