I had a pretty straightforward weekend. Most of it was spent at the gallery again! 😉 What can I say?
So, what’s the news from the weekend?
- Biggest Print Yet! Ian had a special request from a client for a reproduction of his “Sheep’s Crossing” painting. 44″ x 77″. The biggest print that’s come off of the HP to date. It took a little while to process (3.5 hours start to finish) but it looks great!
- Splitting hairs by splitting sites….that’s been another project. My primary site, richcharpentier.com was attempting to cover too much! So I’ve started splitting it up. A new site that ties together has just been created, but not completed. Photo.RichCharpentier.com will specifically address my photography, the main site will address the Giclee’ reproductions. By next week I think I’ll have the new “photo only” site where I want it, so check back.
- Watched the latest critiques from Zack Arias’ site. Numbers 5&6 were good, check them out! The critiques are part of the reason I’ve started splitting up my sites to keep them simple, clean, and straightforward.
- Checked out that “Name Your Dream Assignment” site this morning. I don’t think I’ll be in the running, but the whole concept was pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing who wins the assignment!
- Today (yes, I know, not the weekend) I’ll be applying veneer to many, many canvases. More than 12 big canvases to veneer today. 🙂
Oh, I also got to nap on Sunday. I needed it too. I’ve been in a flare up for a while (stupid flare ups) and trying to manage it on my own. I’ll be checking in with the physician this week, as I’m realizing that this one needs a little outside assistance. Let you know how I’m doing when I know how I’m doing!