Alright, I admit it. I haven’t had much hanging in my studio since I moved over here. Normally the only work on the walls in here is clients’ work. To image and reproduce.
Today that’s changed. I decided to display some of my recent portraits for clients to get a look at. You know, maybe they’ll want to use my services as a photographer. 🙂
Now, looking around my work space you might think, “That’s a little messy Rich.” Correct. It’s a working area folks. Everything in the space is necessary. What do we have in this image?
- My roller chair. I love rolling around in the studio.
- Macbook Pro: Oh yeah!
- The most recent book I’ve been reading.
- Day Runner
- Life is Good lunch bag.
- Cetaphil UV 15 lotion. It’s dry here you know.
- Dry Roasted Peanuts. A must any time of the day.
- Nalgene Bottle half full.
- Epson V700 scanner
- Life Cereal. Oh, I love life!
- Screen cleaners.
- Rice Cakes
- Cinema Display
- HP Laser printer for receipts.
There, covered almost everything in the image. I’ll be adding more client images to the walls over the next few weeks. Big thanks to Ida, Francine, & Russell over at The Frame & I for setting up my little displays!