The cold isn’t over. Flu, Hanta Virus, Swine Flu, whatever……. But I’m feeling better than death warmed over. Now I’m in leftover re-heated death mode, and that’s ever so much better.
I’ll tell you, sometimes my world is feast or famine. That’s how it works, right? This morning I received two different “emergency” calls on painting reproductions. 3 additional paintings to shoot, color match, proof, etc. One of the artists HAD to have it today.
Let’s not forget still working through a stockpile of client files……
Somehow though, I managed to squeak the emergency client in (and charge them for the emergency). 🙂
So, what’s gotten done today in the print reproduction world?
- 5 new canvases veneered and ready to roll.
- 2 out of 3 Molnar matches finished off.
- Emergency shoot and color match.
- A quick shoot for “Seams So Right.” Started the post processing.
- Another 24×36″ downtown canvas of my own
- 5 24×36 prints went out for another client today.
- Several more things, but the cold still has me hazy.
I’ll be in studio again tomorrow, and most likely Sunday as well. Monday? Yup. Tuesday / Wednesday. Yup. Wonder when I’m going to take a day off? Not any time soon. Gotta get all these matches and prints done, and then head to Phoenix next week for a multi-day commercial shoot…..
Did I say multi-day commercial shoot? Yes I did. I’ll tell you all about that next week. Maybe there will be a little video too! 🙂
Alright, back to work.
Good stuff, Rich. Things are hoppin’ !
If you need a hand during the commercial shoot, let me know. I don’t mind being the roundabout help out guy.