One week into the career transformation and there’s already a good deal happening. Here’s what’s on schedule for this week so far:
- 3 new print clients rolled through the doors last week. This week I’ll be doing scans and proof prints for all 3. I’m happy to say that two out of the three new clients are popular artists with a demand for prints of their work. What that means is that they’ll keep me busy as a printer.
- This will be the week of re-watching videos. Several weeks ago I received a discount notice from NAPP regarding their educational videos. I purchased several, watched them, and I’ll be watching once more. So many great nuggets of information in them.
- Thursday we’ll be having a major event for the gallery. I’m still not posting the full information regarding what national radio show we’ll be on, but when I can let the cat out of the bag I will. This is all about Ian, but I’m betting the publicity will spill over to all artists in the gallery!
- Additional information regarding printing, scanning, and imaging services will be added to my main site, RichCharpentier.com.
- Both “The Tree” and “Everybody’s Hometown” will be reprinted this week in 8×12, 13×19, 20×30, and 24×36. I’m pondering a gallery wrap of “The Tree”. Not so sure how the hometown shot would translate to canvas.
Rich, I’m wishing you all the luck in the world, but if you get too much more successful, you won’t have time to travel.
Hoping we won’t be traveling from Montana to Anza Borrego only to find you’re tied up. Think February – and freedom, if only for a week.
Bert, I plan on keeping a flexible schedule when you guys are around. I’ve been thinking Borrego, Bisbee, Organ Pipe, and Death Valley.
Well, Borrego is for sure. You’ll have to let me know what you guys are up to, and we’ll coordinate!
In Borrego I’m planning another hike into Hawk Canyon (the slot canyon I checked out last year), finding those big horns that you photographed, and HDR session at the Palm Grove, and some more off road exploration of the Badlands. I also want to look around Salton Sea for part of a day!
See you soon Bert! Travel safe with your Airstream and pass along my big hello to Janie!
What a difference. A. Year. Makes.
You are killing it over here, I’m so happy for you! Hope you have a Merry Christmas.