I must be lazy. Just so tired this week and I’ve barely been doing anything. I mean really, here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Portrait shoot on Thursday
- Test shoots on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 12 gallery wraps went out this week.
- Multiple large format Optica prints for clients
- Can’t think of how many square feet of metallic paper went out.
- Expired 3 more 330ML ink cartridges.
- Tested out a new seamless white background.
- More than 60 pages out of 80 for my first collected works book.
- Updating the Ian Russell Gallery Web Page
- Updating Allison’s Random Art Web Page
- Watched multiple Kelby Training videos this week.
- Had an electrical failure yesterday that left me limping through the day.
- Setup a GIANT canvas for Russell Johnson’s show at the Frame & I.
Other stuff happened too. Honestly this week has been a blur. I’ve got more to do too. But the “sleepies” are catching up with me. So you won’t see me in town tomorrow. Day of rest and all that.
I know…..total slacker!