Okay, first I promise the Nowhere and Nothing titles will end today. 🙂 There, I bet you feel better!
This weekend’s trip out to Nothing and Nowhere Arizona was a lot of fun. There was more to see in an area called “Nothing, AZ” then you’d think. Photographically, spring time seems to suit the region well. What’s in the area?
- Visit the remnants of Nothing AZ. Watch out for the BioHazard tape strung all over the site, and I guess, don’t breathe deeply.
- Pop by Burro Creek Campground. Its a BLM area, and it’s amazing.
- Check out Burro Creek Canyon.
- Check out Kaiser Canyon.
- Go in search of the multiple hot springs in the area (we didn’t find them).
- Enjoy the desert bloom.
- Go to the Joshua Tree Forest just south of Nothing. The segment of road along 93 is called “Joshua Forest Parkway.” Let me tell you, I’ve never seen this many Joshua Trees in my life.
- Wander any pull off from the main roads to see amazing Arizona Scenery.
- Take a short drive over to Bagdad, AZ. Check out the new diner, its something else……
There’s so much more to do. If you love to watch birds, Burro Creek is your spot. Fishing, oh yeah, there’s fish there. Hiking? Pick a direction and go. Panning for gold? Yup, they’ve got that too……
Of course, for the photographer who loves shooting outdoors……well, you’re going to have a good time.
Alright, enough with my rambling. I’ll let you take a look through the photos and you can decided of visiting Nothing and Nowhere Arizona would be worth your time. 🙂
Well, there you go. Hope you’ve enjoyed the photos from my most recent trip. I’ll be sure to return there again, and give myself a little more time on the next trip!