Leaves a person feeling a little split!
That’s what’s been going on for me. A big list of items, and picking which to do when. Clearly I need to make a new checklist (something I do often), and go point by point. So, what’s got me looking in so many directions?
- Working on several articles to see if some of my images can be published.
- Running a few more canvases. Got that all done, so on to other items.
- Additional Web work on the Ian Russell Gallery site. Trying to integrate a web cart so folks can order directly.
- Working on an upload feature so folks can upload their images for print directly to the Rich Charpentier site.
- Getting my latest Kelby Training video in.
- Creating a few small podcasts of the gallery. Figure folks might want a virtual tour of our location, the gallery, and the print reproduction process.
- Working up two proposals for potential web clients.
Whew, got a few things to do! Now, what to get busy on this morning…….?
I think this morning will start with a new training video and I’ll go from there. Spent a good deal of time yesterday working on a cart system or PayPal integration and I’m a little burned out with the web stuff.